Friday, February 17, 2012

Goals! I have goals!

I have a goal. That goal is to be better about blogging. I will be better about taking some time out and actually describe our family and our day to day life. My Grandma passed away 2 weeks ago. Its been hard and her loss is really starting to sink in for me. I will post some pictures of her soon, I'm trying to put together a collage of her life and I can't wait to share that. Aubrey will be 4 years old soon and we are planning a big Disney Princess party. This child asks me everyday if its her birthday yet? She's so much fun. Laura is almost finished with her sophomore year of high school, I'm so very proud of her and of the heart she has. Philip is going through the process to legally adopt her now, I'm very excited for her. OKAY!!! So, more details soon, and more blogs as well. Love to you all.....

No comments: